What makes me frown is that there are some people in the world that claim they're something, when they clearly aren't. It just makes other people of the "same thing" have a hard time in life.
For example, Christians. There are plenty of hypocritical Christians in the world, non-loving Christians in the world, while there are Christians that live like Christians.
Okay, maybe I shouldn't have used Christians 'cause I'm a Christian myself and I could be "biased"...
But for example, in my neighborhood, a lot of people view "Black people" as dangerous people, Caucasian people as drug-addict whores, Arabic people as terrorists. While there are plenty of other people of the same race that aren't like that. And it's just so sad to see some people set up these stereotypes. Because of these people, people of the "same" race, status, age, religion, have to go through crap.
Another thing that makes me sad, school. School makes me crazy stressed, especially since they've changed the examination system; They got rid of mid-term exams and pushed it all to the end of the school year. Boo. But it's something I should be thankful for, school... Haaaaaaiiii.
Life is full of trials, but because of troubled times, we mature.
James 1:2-4 (NIV)
"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment