It's so nice to be able to catch up with people especially with your relatives.
This past week, I had the opportunity to hang out with some of my relatives from the States and it truly has been such a blessing!
Honestly, they're not the closest cousins of mine since we only meet on a yearly basis but even though that's not the case, when we have conversations with each other, it feels as if we've known each other for such a long time! Indeed, they're part of my favourite cousins list! Teeheee.
I think the fact that they're very strong Christians and that they're very easy going and very nice makes it so easy to connect with them. Sure we have our perky jokes with American stereotypes and Canadian stereotypes but I think aside from these things that bring us together, it's really cool how God comes into play in a family situation as well.
Indeed God is the greatest mediator; hands down. God does indeed connect people.
Friday, August 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment