"To be thankful for life's simplest gifts"
I guess this entry would sorta be a random one.
Well, not really. Interestingly enough, during Sunday School, we discussed about the difference between happiness and Joy.
Happiness, coming from the root word "Happening", means to feel "content" after something happens but the feeling of being content doesn't necessarily last.
While, for Joy, it's an eternal thing, nothing really has to "happen"
Lately, I've been thinking quite a bit about life; How I'm so thankful for it.
I'm so thankful that God saved me from making a terrible mistake.
And I guess, after all life is a mystery, life is unfair, life is filled with people that hate me, but in the end, I'm still super happy that I'm still alive today...
Life is beautiful, and I thank God for giving me life.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment