Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hey there!

Hey God,

So lately, I've been meditating quite a bit.

It's so frustrating knowing that I'm such a sinful person. It disgusts me.
Sometimes, I just... hate myself, Lord. But knowing that You created me perfectly the way You wanted me to be, makes me love myself.

Lord, I praise Thee for brothers and sisters in Christ. As a body of Christ, we should laugh together, cry together, and comfort one another.

Lord, I praise Thee for Your creation. Everything part of nature, was creatively crafted to show how much You're worth. Even the the mountains and tall trees bow before you, and the ocean roar in Your prescence.

Lord, You are truly amazing beyond understanding.

I pray that I'll live a life pleasing to You. Not only through actions, but through my faith, through my every thought, Lord, may they all be pleasing to You.

You are a God that does not tolerate sin, yet You love me, and I thank You for it.

I want to worship You, my God.

"Take my life and let it be, consecrated Lord to Thee"

I want to live my life just for You!

God, I know I'm super far from perfect, but I will try my best to live out a life pleasing to You!

Again, let not only my actions be pleasing to You, but my thoughts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment