Saturday, October 23, 2010

How many litres of tears?

おかしい (Okashii)
Strange, weird.

For the past few weeks, I don't really know what to call this feeling.
It's weird, my eyes get foggy so easily. My face has been drenched in a lot of salt solution.
What's up with that?
How many litres of tears have I cried?

Why am I crying for people I don't even know?
Why am I so in love with a group of people that I don't know?

My heart aches when I hear that they don't know You, God.
That they despise you. What's up with that?
These people hardly know about you, yet they hate You?
These people, they're so lost.

Send me out Lord!
I don't even care if the future that I've always longed for is snatched away from me.
If this is what You want, I will do.
Give me a willing heart, oh Lord.
Let me shine Your light in this world full of darkness.


Here I am Lord, is it I Lord?
I have heard You calling in the night.
I will go Lord, if You lead me.
I will hold Your people in my heart.

Lord, I know
that I'm not any better.

Perhaps, I'm like Paul, worst of them all.
But, I can't help but to feel the need to bring these people closer to You.
Like Paul, I feel the need to tell others about God's love.
I just... can't help but to feel this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment