This is not my typical blog entry, but instead, I'm going to blog about what I've learned today and during the past couple of months.
Everything that's been happening so far has been so surreal.
Perhaps I was in denial...?
I only noticed all this today, like an hour or two ago.
My cousin left for Hong Kong today. She had plans on immigrating here, but I guess she's not doing so anymore.
To be honest, she was more of my sister than my cousin. She always looked after me, I wore her hand-me-downs, she gave me everything, and of course there's so much more to her than her giving me things. She supported me during the tough times, and laughed with me during the happy times. She gave me reality checks, and she impacted me greatly.
I think I finally understand what she means by, "Life is changing, but you have to accept it."
It's not only till now that I noticed that things change. She's a huge partier, but I think that's one thing I admire about her. She works hard, but she plays hard. She lives a fun life, yet thinks realistically.
I've learned so much from her, and though, all these events still seem so surreal to me, I'm glad that they are like this because of this, I've finally realize what she means by, "Life is changing"
I'm gonna miss her, no doubt, but life changes and we just have to accept it.
No comments:
Post a Comment