Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do you spell "Love"?

" L, is for the way you look at me
O, is for the only one I see
V, is very, very extraordinary
E, is even more than anyone adore can "

That's just a song that I think of when it comes to spelling the word "Love".

I'm gonna admit that it's extremely hard to love you neighbours and your enemies.

My dad came to visit me like half an hour ago and I had the hardest time talking to him.
I had the hardest time trying to love him. In the end, he questioned whether I love him or not, and I couldn't answer him.

Not only him, but some people at school too. I'm just having such a hard time loving them.

What does the bible say about this? I will go see for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment